You are here
How to join
The Bayside Bushwalking Club offers a wide range of bushwalking and related activities.
To become a member please follow the steps below -
- Go to the About BBC page and read all the sections in full to learn what the BBC has to offer and how it operates. Also have a look at the Trip program to see what sort of walks, hikes, base camps, cycling or other trips you would like to participate in.
- Download and print a copy of the Application Form . Fill out as much of the form as you can and check the fee structure.
- Bring the form to one of our regular New Member Welcome sessions, held prior to our monthly meetings. The next session is at 7:30PM Mon, 3 Jun 2013 (see the left-hand side bar for the more details).
At this session one of our “New Member Welcome” team will give you a
- Full explanation of club procedures,
- How to sign on and to confirm for walks,
- The rights and responsibilities of walk leaders and their walkers,
- Emergency contact system.
- After the Welcome meeting, submit your membership application form with payment by cash or cheque. (No EFTPOS or credit card facilities available). Please feel free to then join the main club meeting and enjoy supper afterwards.
- After your application is processed, return to the website and request a new member log in.
- And remember, after you have joined the club, you should feel free to keep in contact with our new member welcome team to resolve any questions or concerns as you become more familiar with the club and form your own network of friends and like-minded walkers.
Walk Safe booklet from Bushwalking Victoria - please read for your own safety.